Trying Bendigo is easier than ever
If your bank isn’t doing the right thing by you, change to one you can feel better about.
Here are six big reasons to try Bendigo:
- Most satisfied customers of any Australian bank;
- Australia’s most highly trusted bank;
- Australia’s 5th largest retail bank;
- Community Bank-$200 million reinvested back into local communities;
- Top 70 ASX listed company; and
- Your banking helps create, support and sustain positive change in Australian communities.
We can help you move your regular debits and credits from your old financial institution to your new Bendigo Bank Transaction account. We can also help you switch your personal loan or change your mortgage to Bendigo Bank or you can search for a mobile lender near you to arrange an appointment.
3 easy steps to Switch Transaction accounts, we do the rest
Please ensure you have the following before starting:
- You are 16 years of age or older
- You are an Australian citizen or resident
- Hold an Australian driver licence
- Have five minutes of your time
Step 1. Apply for a new Transaction Account
If you already have a transaction account you can go straight to Step 2.
Our convenient transaction accounts let you easily manage your money.
The minimum opening balance is $1 and it takes just five minutes to apply online.
Step 2. Request regular payments list
Step 3. Advise us which regular payments we can switch
Once we have received your regular payment list from the bank you are switching from, your nominated branch will contact you to discuss the list. We will assist you to take the next step to switch payment to your Bendigo Bank account.