Taking care of your funeral costs now can help remove financial concerns for your family and friends.
A Funeral Bond is a capital-guaranteed savings and investment plan that solely accumulates funds for your funeral expenses.
- Start with as little as $500 or $42 per month via our savings plan (plus a contribution fee)
- Low-risk investment strategy
- Capital-guaranteed investment and accumulated bonuses
- Professional investment management and administration
- Valuable Centrelink and Veterans’ Affairs income and assets test exemptions
- Single or joint ownership
Product is issued by Australian Friendly Society Limited
Visit a branch to find out more.
Are you affected by the pension changes?
- Funeral bonds, such as the Bendigo Funeral Bond, remain exempt up to $13,000 (current threshold for the 2018-19 financial year);
- For more information contact Centrelink, Department of Veterans' Affairs or your financial adviser.